London Inkaholics is the place were the customer comes first, the quality is affordable and the tattoo is exceptional. We first open our doors for public on 8th of March 2013 .Three years later we are happy for our achievements and with great plans for the future. Be part of our future projects and book an appointment with us .
London Inkaholics® is a highly professional tattoo studio and a great place to get inked by some outstanding artists. The studio and the artists working here are qualified and fully licensed by the Tower Hamlets Environmental Health Team. They all have great experience in the tattoo industry and are extremely talented and enthusiastic about their job.
Here at London Inkaholics® we are specialized in custom work and we really enjoy transforming your ideas into the beautiful tattoos you will cherish all your life. We think that every tattoo is special and it needs to be done in a highly professional manner, and that the customer needs to be treated the same way. We think that for your safety and peace of mind it’s better to use disposable grips and needles , therefore everything that we use during your session is single use. If you just feel the need to discuss an idea/ project with one of our artists you can pop in any time and have a cup of tea with us!
Walk-ins are very welcome!!! But we advice to call and check our availability for the day *We don’t give prices over the phone!
*We require deposit for every booking
£20 (small Tattoo)
£50 (medium tattoo 3 hours)
£100 (large tattoo 5/7 hours)
We accept cards (Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, Maestro and Pingit payment system)
*The minimum charge is £80
We usually give a set price for the design depending on the size and details.
Unfortunately we do not do tattoos on hands, fingers, neck or face.(exceptions are: fullchest + neck, fullsleeve + hand)
The hourly rate of 100 GBP/hour is applied for projects longer than 4 hours ,anything under will be priced by the design .
Please contact the shop for further information.
1. A cover will be placed over your new tattoo to protect it from dust, dirt and infection in its initial stages of healing. This cover MUST be changed with a new one after 3 hours.
2. Remove the cover and wash your tattoo with luke warm water and a mild soap.
3. Pat the tattoo dry. DO NOT rub as this may pull any scabbing off and result in color loss. Apply Bepanthen aftercare ointment, and cover with new cling film .
4. Over the first few days, wash as above two to three times per day and apply Bepanthen ointment after each wash and keep it covered in cling film for around 3 days.
5. As the tattoo heals you may find that it starts to feel tight. To relieve this we advise a small amount of Bepanthen (nappy rash ointment), which is available at Boots, Tesco, Asda at the baby section. other chemists and most .
6. Your scabbing should generally last around four to five days depending on your individual healing rate.
7. Your tattoo will then have dry, shiny, new skin layers over it for a week or so. A general moisturiser e.g Bepanthen can be applied to aid healing (only after those first 3 days. )
8. If you are told to use the cling film method, change your cling film three times a day, for the first three days. Repeat steps 2 and 3 every time you change it. In the shop you might get ta custom aftercare recommended by one of the tattoo artists please follow those guidelines
• DO NOT pick at the scabbing as this will lift the colour out of your tattoo and cause patchiness.
• DO NOT soak your tattoo in the bath until ALL the scabbing has lifted.
• DO NOT swim in chlorinated water until ALL the scabbing has lifted.
After this you will need to apply sun block when in the sun. UV rays will bleach your colour
If you have any problems or concerns with your tattoo, do not hesitate to contact us. After all, it is our artwork as well as your tattoo.
Opening hours :